Manufacturer's Part Number:
Wire Wheel Brushes
Dico Nyalox Brushes
Summit Racing Part Number:
Wire Wheel Brush Material:
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Dico Nyalox brushes are composed of nylon bristles with an abrasive grit. They're superior to wire brushes because they maintain their shape better, never rust, won't shed under normal conditions, and won't puncture skin. The grit-loaded bristles also continuously expose fresh abrasive to the job, so performance doesn't fade, and they last up to ten times longer.
Nyalox brushes can handle all kinds of jobs, including:
* Gently removing paints, corrosion, weld scale, surface rust, and burns from metals
* Preparing plastic, fiberglass, and rubber surfaces for adhesives
* Preparing metal surfaces for primer or paint
* Cleaning unfinished tile, stone, cement, and brick mortar
* Removing old paint and finishes from wood
* Cleaning and sanding wood turnings, railings, banisters, trim, and molding
* Rounding and blending edges, cutouts, and joints