Manufacturer's Part Number:
Gauge Kits, Digital
Dakota Digital Series III Instrument Systems
Summit Racing Part Number:
Dakota Digital Series III
Oil Pressure Gauge Included:
Water Temperature Gauge Included:
Voltage Gauge Included:
Ammeter Gauge Included:
Speedometer Gauge Included:
Tachometer Gauge Included:
Fuel Level Gauge Included:
Fuel Pressure Gauge Included:
Oil Temperature Gauge Included:
Pyrometer Gauge Included:
Transmission Temperature Gauge Included:
Boost Gauge Included:
Warning Lights Included:
Gauge Face Color:
Gauge Number Color:
Mounting Bracket Included:
Sold as a kit.
Gauge panel is 12.00 in. long by 4.25 in. tall.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
These Dakota Digital Series III instrument systems are designed to make your car look good, while monitoring vehicle functions.
Systems include the following features:
* Display mph, rpm, oil pressure, water temperature, volts, and fuel level
* Odometer, trip odometer, resettable service odometer, and hour meter
* 0-60 mph timer, quarter-mile timer, quarter-mile speed display, high-speed recall and high-rpm recall
* Display turn signals, high beam, check engine, parking brake, cruise control, and 4x4 and wait to start (when equipped)
* Automatic transmission gear indicator, which displays the full name of the current gear (utilizing the gear position indicator will require the use of a Dakota Digital GSS-2000 or GSS-5000 sending unit)
* Demonstration mode, which cycles the instrument readouts while the vehicle is standing still
* Full metric conversions cycle between mph and kph with the press of a button
* Necessary sensors for oil pressure (1/8 in. NPT), water temperature (1/8 in. with bushings for 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 in. NPT) and speedometer pulse generator
* Fuel level gauge that can read either OEM sensor or any aftermarket style currently available
* Fully programmable speedometer for various tire sizes, rear-end gearing combinations, etc.
* Built-in dimmer to reduce the display intensity as headlights/parking lights are activated
* Fully adjustable warning points to alert the user of potential vehicle problems