Manufacturer's Part Number:
Air Suspension Controllers
Dakota Digital DHC Automatic Digital Ride Height Controllers
Summit Racing Part Number:
Air Suspension Controller Type:
Height sensor based system
Number of Air Bags Supported:
Pressure Gauge Included:
Self-Leveling Switch Included:
Wiring Harness Included:
Remote Controller Included:
Sold as a kit.
Rectangular control panel is chrome with teal display readout and measures 4.000 in. wide x 1.625 in. tall.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Dakota Digital DHC automatic digital ride height controllers hand you complete control of your air suspension system! Dakota Digital's DHC series of control units provides many features to tailor their systems to your specific suspension dynamics and personal preference. You have the flexibility of using the three user selectable preset heights and full manual control to make minor changes. You'll also have user-selectable valve speed and correction percentage adjustment, as well as correction time and an "auto raise" innovation which will instantly bring your vehicle to a safe driving height upon starting the vehicle! Available in two designs, two finishes, and three variations, these Dakota Digital DHC automatic digital ride height controllers offer great looks with their latest vacuum fluorescent technology; plus, they're made in the USA!
Choose the style:
* Elliptical or rectangular design
* Brushed/satin or chrome finish
Choose the model:
* DHC-2000/DHC-2100--utilizes proprietary vehicle height sensors to monitor the true vehicle height, regardless of cargo, fuel level, or pressure in the air bags! Includes four height sensors.
* DHC-2001/DHC-2101--controls the vehicle height based solely upon the pressure in the air bags. Offers simplified installation and is ideal for slower air systems. Includes five pressure sensors.
* DHC-2002/DHC-2102--monitors both vehicle height sensors, as well as air pressure sensors, to offer absolute precision control of your air ride system. Includes four height sensors and five pressure sensors.