Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Ignition Box Output:
CD Voltage Output to Coil:
7 amps at 10,000 rpm
Spark Output (millijoules):
Minimum Operating Voltage:
Maximum Operating Voltage:
Ignition Box Color:
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
These Crane FireBall HI-6TRC CD ignitions are just loaded with features, including:
* 0-20 degree driver-adjustable timing retard in underdash mount
* Exclusive crossfire protection, for supercharged or turbo applications
* Multi-spark CD, for race or street, up to 14.5:1 compression ratio, nitrous oxide, supercharged, and turbo. More horsepower, torque, and crisper throttle response!
* For 4, 6, and 8-cylinder with distributor
* Easy checking for system problems! No guessing! Built-in flashing codes tell what the problem is. Check the coil, ground, power supply, loose or broken wires, and the ignition unit itself!
* Sequential rev limiting stops engine-damaging "popping and banging" at rev limit
* New, bigger rotary switches with precise "click-in" detents for easy rev limit adjustments. No chips needed. Adjust in 100 rpm increments
* Shock mounts for race competition
* Tach accuracy check built in
* "Plug-n-Go" universal harness
* Surface-mount, fully digital components. The most reliable CD ignition available
* Fully potted with new, soft urethane for heat, dirt, and moisture protection
* Points, mag, or module-triggered