Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Connecting Rod Length Center to Center (in):
Connecting Rod Beam Style:
Connecting Rod Material:
Connecting Rod Finish:
Wrist Pin Style:
Clearanced for Stroker:
Cap Retention Style:
Connecting Rod Bolt Brand:
Connecting Rod Bolt Diameter:
Connecting Rod Bolt Material:
Fastener Yield Strength (psi):
Connecting Rod Bolt Head Style:
Approximate Connecting Rod Weight (g):
Rod Journal Diameter (in):
Big End Bore Diameter (in):
Pin End Bore Diameter:
Big End Width (in):
Pin End Width (in):
Advertised Horsepower Rating (hp):
Advertised RPM Rating:
Sold as a set of 8.
Custom pistons required when using connecting rods with custom wrist pin diameter and longer than stock length.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Callies Compstar heavy-duty series connecting rods provide high value without compromise! These rods are designed with heavy-duty stroker motors in mind from the start. Bolt upgrades and stroker clearance are standard equipment with Compstar rods, not an afterthought! Callies Compstar heavy-duty connecting rods allow for trouble-free engine builds, with every detail carefully analyzed for maximum dependability.
* Pre-honed and chamfered pin bushings for proper high performance oil clearance
* Generously chamfered parting line edges resist scraping during insertion of bearing shells
* Bearing locating tab slots are de-burred to ensure tab is fully seated
* Strengthening gussets on bolt spot-face area of the cap to increase strength and dimensional stability
* Big end bores stay round, regardless of how many times the rods are disassembled and reassembled
* Reduced weight without sacrificing strength and durability, designed with a high strength-to-weight ratio