Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Dish, with no valve reliefs
Compression Distance (in):
Piston Head Volume (cc):
Wrist Pin Style:
Press-fit or floating
Pin Diameter (in):
Top Ring Thickness:
Second Ring Thickness:
Second Ring Material:
Oil Ring Thickness:
Sold as a set of 4.
Can be used in turbo, supercharger, and nitrous applications.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
CP Pistons' Mini Cooper piston and ring kits are as good as they come. CP Pistons was founded to service the needs of those with the desire to build engines of the highest quality and technology. With the use of proprietary tooling, dedicated cutters, and unique fixtures, their state-of-the-art equipment produces superior pistons that will not compromise your expectations. Their climate-controlled inspection department is the most advanced in the industry and is outfitted with computerized electronic equipment specifically designed for their needs. Each piston is engineered using sophisticated computer modeling for optimum designs, while their 5-axis machining capability enables them to create any piston for any application.
Additional features include:
* Some pistons are suitable for turbo, nitrous oxide, and supercharged engines
* Available in standard or oversized
* Deep valve relief depth accommodates high-lift camshaft
* Made for +1mm valve sizes
* Custom skirt cam and barrel design
* Accumulator grooves
* High-strength aluminum forgings
* Can be compatible with oversize valves, higher lift cams, and high performance rings
* Fully CNC-machined and balanced to +/-1 gram
* Wrist pins included at no additional cost
* Double pin oilers, force fed oil ring
* Pick lock grooves for easy lock removal
* Pin fitting included