Manufacturer's Part Number:
CP Pistons Ford 4.6L Modular Pistons
Summit Racing Part Number:
Dish, with no valve reliefs
Compression Distance (in):
Piston Head Volume (cc):
Wrist Pin Style:
Press-fit or floating
Pin Diameter (in):
Piston Ring Thickness:
1.50mm x 1.50mm x 3.00mm
Sold as a set of 8.
Supplied with double spiral locks.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
CP Pistons' Ford 4.6L Modular pistons are as good as they come. CP Pistons was founded to service the needs of those with the desire to build engines of the highest quality and technology. With the use of proprietary tooling, dedicated cutters, and unique fixtures, their state-of-the-art equipment produces superior pistons that will not compromise your expectations. Their climate-controlled inspection department is the most advanced in the industry and is outfitted with computerized electronic equipment specifically designed for their needs. Each piston is engineered using sophisticated computer modeling for optimum designs, while their 5-axis machining capability enables them to create any piston for any application.
Additional features include:
* High-strength 2618 aluminum forgings
* Suitable for nitrous oxide systems
* Suitable for supercharged or turbo engines
* Radiused dishes for reduced denotation
* Wrist pins and pin fittings included at no cost
* Special skirt design for low piston noise
* Pick lock grooves for easy lock removal
* Balanced to +/-1 gram
* Accumulator grooves and forced pin oilers
* Fully CNC-machined