Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Control Arms Included:
Coil-Over Springs Included:
Motor Mounts Included:
Steering Rack Included:
Steering Rack Style:
Upper and lower control arms are black powdercoated. If the included control arms are used with 2 in. drop spindles the car may become too low.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Classic Performance 1962-67 Chevrolet Nova front subframe kits are one of the most beneficial upgrades available for your Nova. By eliminating the factory strut rods and adding adjustable forward control arms, they add stability, align-ability, improved steering response, and over 2 in. of additional ground clearance. They can accommodate both factory and aftermarket sway bars with up to 1 in. diameters. Classic Performance 1962-67 Chevrolet Nova front subframe kits feature a unique 1-piece crossmember that ties both frame rails together by bolting in where the factory strut rod mounts were located. With no cutting or welding required, the installation is all bolt-in.
* Two 1-piece, 1 1/4 in., 0.120 wall DOM tubular lower control arms with Classic Performance premium ball joints
* Bolt-in, 1/4 in. thick steel crossmember
* Four alignment cam kits
* Grade 8 mounting hardware
* Classic Performance low-friction, long-life bushings
* Optional upper control arm bushings