Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Gauge Size (in):
2 1/16 in. diameter
Gauge Size (mm):
Gauge Face Color:
Sending Unit Included:
Includes six interchangeable face plates. Black AFR, White AFR, Black Vacuum/Boost, White Vacuum/Boost, Black Vacuum and Black Lambda.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
These AEM Electronics Wideband Failsafe gauges provide the ability to accurately tune the air/fuel ratio, while actively protecting your engine by constantly monitoring air/fuel ratio curves and activating a user-defined failsafe strategy if it runs lean. They can also be used as universal exhaust gas oxygen (UEGO) controllers with an internal boost sensor. The gauges feature an internal data logger, a full color Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display, and the technology to activate a failsafe strategy in the event that the air/fuel ratio falls outside of a user-defined operating window. When this occurs, the user-defined output function that's activated, can save an engine from catastrophic damage. They are a must-have for all tuned performance engines, whether forced induction or naturally aspirated, fuel injected or carburated. These gauges also include six different faceplates and black and silver bezels.
* Displays both boost or vacuum and AFR or Lambda simultaneously on the same gauge
* No free air calibration required
* Internal boost sensor
* Bosch sensor included with LSU4.2, accurate to 0.1AFR
* 0-5V analog output for use with data loggers and EMS units
* Internal Boost Sensor up to 30psi
* On-Board 3+ data logger at 20hz with RPM input
* 24 Sweeping LEDS that are software programmable to create your own red/orange/green area on your gauge
* Data Analysis with AEMdata
* AEMnet compatible(CAN 2.0)
Most Helpful Reviews