Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Ignition Box Output:
Spark Output (millijoules):
Minimum Operating Voltage:
Ignition Box Color:
Ignition box has 4 channels.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
AEM Electronics digital multi-channel Twin-Fire ignition modules are the lightest, smallest, and most cost-effective ignition modules on the market. These units are available in 4 and 8-channel configurations, work with OEM coil-on-plug and distributed spark systems, and are ideal for applications that utilize aftermarket stand-alone engine management systems. AEM's Twin Fire ignition modules are the only capacitive discharge ignition systems available with dual capacitors. This enables the Twin-Fires to produce more spark energy and voltage per spark than any other capacitive discharge ignition units. AEM Electronics' exclusive Twin-Cap technology stores the energy for two distinct spark events and provides full energy for each individual plug, including high-rpm V8s and even rotary engines utilizing separate leading and trailing ignition maps.
Additional features include:
* 540 V primary/54,000 V secondary voltage energy
* 189 mJ spark energy per capacitor
* Multi-strike capability of up to 10 sparks per ignition trigger (20 degrees)
* Smallest (5.5 in. x 4.625 in. x 1.375 in.) and lightest (1.5 lbs.) CDI on the market
* Full spark energy with battery voltage as low as 9 V
* Tachometer output included
* Extruded enclosure