Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Bosch wideband O2 sensor included.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
AEM Electronics inline wideband UEGO controllers give all the benefits of the AEM Electronics wideband Air/Fuel gauges to those who do not require or want an additional gauge in the car. Perfect for datalogging, engine management systems or racing applications where a gauge is not desired. With simple wiring and easy installation, the weatherproof controller can be mounted anywhere in or outside the vehicle. The system features a Bosch sensor with an accuracy of .1 AFR, making it among the fastest and most accurate widebands available. Other features include:
* Ideal AFR monitoring tool for EFI and carburated applications, and engine dynamometers
* Does not oscillate AFR reading like narrow band sensors
* No laptop required for monitoring!
* 0-5V analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
* Detects AFR sensor problems and outputs error values which can be used to deactivate feedback
* Reads Gasoline AFR values from 8.5 to 18:1 AFR
* Reads E85 AFR from values 5.7 to 12:1 AFR
* Reads Ethanol AFR values from 5.2 to 11:1 AFR
* Reads Methanol AFR values from 3.7 to 7.8:1
* Reads Lambda values from 0.58 to 1.22 AFR
Most Helpful Reviews