Cannot Establish a Secure Connection

The Internet Browser you are using cannot establish a secure connection to or JavaScript is disabled which will prevent you from being able to Log In or Checkout. If JavaScript is enabled the problem is likely due to SSL 3.0 being your default SSL setting. This makes you vulnerable to the "POODLE exploit" and to ensure your security, it is not allowed on our site. Please change your browser security settings to not allow SSL 3.0 and check to make sure that JavaScript is enabled. You can also update your browser using these links.

In-Store Pickup Location Close

RideTech Replacement Gas Shocks 20000008

RideTech 20000008 - RideTech Replacement Gas Shocks

Image is a representation of this item.
Actual item may vary.

Loading media

In progress

Coolride Shock, Replacement, 20.75 in. Extended, 12.75 in. Collapsed Lengths, Eyelet Ends, Each

Would you rather pick it up? Select Location

Not Available, No Worries, We Suggest...

This Substitute Part is similar to the item you requested.

RideTech 22089853 - RideTech RQ Series Shocks


Estimated Ship Date: Tomorrow
  • Free Shipping

View Similar Products

See parts for RideTech

RideTech Replacement Gas Shocks

Part Type: Shocks and Struts

Brand: RideTech

Manufacturer's Part Number: 20000008

Part Type: Shocks and Struts

Product Line: RideTech Replacement Gas Shocks

Summit Racing Part Number: ART-20000008

Internal Design: Monotube

Adjustable: No

Gas Charged: Yes

Extended Length (in): 20.750 in.

Collapsed Length (in): 12.750 in.

Bushing Material: Rubber

Bushing Color: Black

Boot Included: No

Upper Mount: Eyelet

Lower Mount: Eyelet

Quantity: Sold individually.

Notes: Replacement shock for Cool Ride systems.

In-Store Pickup: Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.

These RideTech shock absorbers are the perfect complements to your air ride system. They are nitrogen gas charged and feature velocity proportional valving to give improved comfort at an economical price.


Some parts are not legal for sale or use in California on any pollution-controlled motor vehicles

Back To Results
Email this page Close