Manufacturer's Part Number:
Scan Tools and Code Readers
Actron U-Scan Code Readers
Summit Racing Part Number:
Reads ABS Codes:
User Manual Included:
PC Interface Cable Included:
GM OBD I Cable Included:
Chrysler OBD I Cable Included:
Ford OBD I Cable Included:
OBD II Cable Included:
U-Scan is designed for vehicles that comply to U.S. Emissions and therefore the app is not available, and will not work outside the U.S.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
U-Scan from Actron turns your smartphone into a vehicle diagnostics tool. U-Scan and free mobile app is the next generation in vehicle diagnostic wireless technology that saves you time and money. Simply download the U-Scan app, plug in U-Scan, and instantly you're connected to your Apple or Android device. And the app is fully upgradeable (for purchase) for even more diagnostic power! Diagnose trouble codes, monitor emissions, check sensors, and even clear your check engine light. Don't know what's wrong with your car? Plug in Actron U-Scan and have a chat with your smartphone!
U-Scan app features:
* QuickCheck: will read codes and definitions, erase codes and turn-off check engine light, and monitor emissions
* AutoLink: will automatically identify most 2000 and newer vehicles
* TrueLink: is guaranteed to link to all 1996 and newer vehicles
* Vehicle Activity Log: provides history of vehicle tests and procedures
* MyGarage: allows you to manage vehicles for easy access
U-Scan upgrades include:
* CodeConnect: assists you with millions of top reported and ASE-verified fixes so you can correct the problem causing your engine light to illuminate. They are prioritized by the most likely fix specific to vehicle make, model and year.
* ABS data: provides access to brake codes and definitions related to the ABS warning light for most 1996 and newer vehicles.
* Live data: lets you read and graph live data sensors, rpm, coolant temperature and more for faster diagnosis.