Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Ball Joint Dust Boots Included:
Designed to fit AFCO racing control arms, 1.83 in., Pinto taper, screw-in.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
AFCO Racing's new low-friction ball joints are designed with 2 ft.-lbs. of resistance, the force required to move the stud of the ball joint. Compare this to standard replacement joints, which have as much as 50 ft.-lbs. of resistance.
* Precision-machined to tight tolerances, providing consistent resistance throughout the travel of the ball joint to deliver consistent performance
* Improved weight transfer
* Free up suspension for more consistent, repeatable chassis tuning
* Remove suspension rigidity and allow shock and spring to have more precise wheel control
* Track inputs are controlled more effectively by the shock and spring instead of the tire, which improves traction
* Provide more accurate setups during vehicle scaling
* Meet or exceed standard ball joint strength
* Lower input steering efforts and faster steering wheel return