Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Sending Unit Included:
Maximum Pressure (psi):
-6 AN O-ring
Works on a 6.000 in. to 12.000 in. deep tank. Also features a -6 AN O-ring vent. Must be used with a return style system. Requires 3 1/4 in. hole.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Are you ready to make the switch to fuel injection, but don't want to run a fuel cell or a loud external pump? Aeromotive has you covered with these Phantom fuel systems. These systems are designed to add a whisper-quiet internal pump to your stock tank that is capable of delivering enough fuel to feed your fuel-injected street rod or musclecar, even in tanks as shallow as 6 inches! Each kit comes complete with an in-tank fuel pump, a black anodized hanger assembly, and an internal baffle system to control fuel slosh and keep the pump submerged. Make the stealthy switch to a Aeromotive Phantom fuel systems and take advantage of modern technology in your classic ride.
Phantom 340 Features Include:
* 340 Stealth fuel pump
* Supports 700 horsepower EFI forced induction, 825 horsepower EFI naturally aspirated
* Supports 900 horsepower carbureted forced induction, 1,000 horsepower carbureted naturally aspirated
Phantom 200 Features Include:
* 200 Stealth fuel pump
* Supports 425 horsepower EFI forced induction, 550 horsepower EFI naturally aspirated
* Supports 550 horsepower carbureted forced induction, 750 horsepower carbureted naturally aspirated
Both Kits Include:
* Black anodized hanger assembly
* Fuel resistant baffle/basket
* Universal high flow pre-pump filter
* Modular design allows fitment to almost any fuel tank
* Must be used with a return style fuel system
* In tank use only
Most Helpful Reviews