Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Free Flow Rate:
Maximum Pressure (psi):
-12 AN O-ring
-10 AN O-ring
Fully submersible for custom, in-tank placement. Aeromotive 16306 billet electronic fuel pump controller required on EFI street applications. Mounting bracket is 6 in. L x 4.5 in. W. Pump is 7 in. long from inlet to outlet fitting.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Aeromotive continuous duty Eliminator fuel pumps support big horsepower and maintain the driveability necessary for a true high performance street car. Designed for high horsepower street/strip applications, EFI or carbureted, they feature Aeromotive's "dual chamber" pumping mechanism.
Additional features include:
* -12AN o-ring boss inlet port and -10AN o-ring boss outlet port
* Fully submersible for custom in-tank pump placement
* 25 percent more flow at pressure than Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump
* Supports naturally aspirated EFI engines up to 1,900 horsepower
* Supports forced air induction EFI engines up to 1,400 horsepower
* Supports naturally aspirated carbureted engines up to 2,300 horsepower
* Supports forced air induction carbureted engines up to 1,700 horsepower