Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Air Filter Outside Diameter:
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Regular use of ACDelco air filters for the engine and cabin is important for you and your car. Cabin air filters help eliminate common airborne pollutants from the interior of your vehicle, while the engine air filters block particles that are harmful to the combustion chamber. ACDelco engine air filters use world-class filter element technology to block 99 percent of airborne dust and dirt--including particles as small as a grain of sand--that can harm your engine. ACDelco engine air filters are available in panel and round styles to fit most vehicles.
* Excellent filter capacity, enhanced efficiency, consistent flow management, and high durability for outstanding performance
* The ability to trap microscopic dirt that can damage cylinder walls, pistons, and piston rings
* Tight seals that help prevent unfiltered air from entering your engine
* Sizes to fit virtually every car, light and heavy-duty truck, and sport utility vehicle on the road today
* Availability for virtually all makes and models
* 12-month/12,000-mile limited warranty
Round-style filters also feature:
* A fine mesh screen to help reduce the risk of fire caused by engine backfire
* Heat-resistant plastic on the top and bottom with special sealing beads that provide a protective seal against automotive operating environments
* A radial seal for easy installation on late model vehicles