Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
This system includes an ignition adapter harness for plug and play operation with the stock Jeep Distributor.
Wideband O2 sensor sold separately. The purchase of additional components may be required for proper operation depending on application.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
ACCEL DFI's revolutionary Thruster EFI engine management systems are the only true sequential aftermarket volumetric efficiency-based EFI systems in their class. The Thrusters have been designed to run everything from mild street cars to all-out race vehicles, whether they're naturally aspirated, supercharged, or nitrous-injected. The Thrusters can also change with your needs, as the systems can be upgraded if your engine configuration is modified.
Additional features include:
* Will run 11 different ignition configurations
* Configurable to narrow or wide band O2 sensor operation
* Built-in self diagnostics
* Fuel injectors can be operated in sequential or batch fire mode
* Built-in data acquisition
* Individual cylinder fuel control
* Best transitional fueling for unmatched drivability
* The only EFI systems with easy-to-use nitrous power
* Support up to 41 psi of boost
* Operate high or low-impedance injectors
* 2 high-rpm overrev limiters (ignition and fuel)
* Built-in 2-step rev limiter
* Control the torque converter, AC clutch, radiator fans, and knocking
* Shift light output
* The only systems in their class that can be upgraded to a PRO version