Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
This system features a wideband O2 sensor. The purchase of additional components may be required for proper operation depending on application.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
ACCEL DFI's revolutionary Thruster EFI engine management systems are the only true sequential aftermarket volumetric efficiency-based EFI systems in their class. The Thrusters have been designed to run everything from mild street cars to all-out race vehicles, whether they're naturally aspirated, supercharged, or nitrous-injected. The Thrusters can also change with your needs, as the systems can be upgraded if your engine configuration is modified.
Additional features include:
* Will run 11 different ignition configurations
* Configurable to narrow or wide band O2 sensor operation
* Built-in self diagnostics
* Fuel injectors can be operated in sequential or batch fire mode
* Built-in data acquisition
* Individual cylinder fuel control
* Best transitional fueling for unmatched drivability
* The only EFI systems with easy-to-use nitrous power
* Support up to 41 psi of boost
* Operate high or low-impedance injectors
* 2 high-rpm overrev limiters (ignition and fuel)
* Built-in 2-step rev limiter
* Control the torque converter, AC clutch, radiator fans, and knocking
* Shift light output
* The only systems in their class that can be upgraded to a PRO version