Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Cardone Select products are the highest-quality new manufactured parts in the aftermarket. Through reverse engineering, their engineers pinpoint original equipment design weaknesses by examining failed cores. All of the technology and expertise that go into their manufacturing processes can only be found behind the Cardone Select name. For the past 40 years, Cardone's innovative manufacturing processes have provided a high-quality, lower-cost alternative to replacement parts. Add to that a new part number release program offering the latest-model coverage, and you get a winning combination! It doesn't matter if your vehicle is vintage or fresh off of the dealer's lot--Cardone is your one source for replacement hard parts.
Additional features include:
* The most advanced engineering and manufacturing processes to provide you with high-technology replacement parts
* Neoprene boots resist ozone, eliminating cracking, a leading cause of CV boot failure
* 3 percent moly grease provides excellent high-temperature and pressure characteristics, extending the life of the joint
* All axles are supplied with a new axle nut, replacing the worn or damaged existing axle nut
* Rolled axle splines guarantee the proper installation of the axle into the hub and transmission
* Rolled threads guarantee the proper installation of the axle nut
Most Helpful Reviews