Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Steering Box Style:
Steering Box Type:
Steering Box Material:
Steering Box Finish:
Mounting Bracket Included:
3 3/4 to 4 1/4 turns lock to lock.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
For the past 40 years, Cardone's innovative remanufacturing processes have provided a high-quality, lower-cost alternative for replacement parts. Add to that a new part number release program offering the latest-model coverage, and you get a winning combination! It doesn't matter if your vehicle is vintage or fresh off of the dealer's lot--Cardone is your one source for remanufactured hard parts. A1 Cardone products are the highest quality remanufactured parts in the aftermarket. That's because they don't just replace components as needed. Through reverse engineering, their engineers pinpoint original equipment design weaknesses by examining failed cores. All of the technology and expertise that go into their remanufacturing processes can only be found behind the Cardone name.
Additional features include:
* The most advanced engineering and remanufacturing processes to provide you with high-technology replacement parts
* 100 percent disassembly and component renewal to ensure that you receive reliable products
* 100 percent replacement of critical rubber wear components so that you receive longer life from your Cardone unit
* 100 percent computerized testing for quality and reliability
* 100 percent appearance-inspected to ensure your satisfaction
Most Helpful Reviews