Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
New or Remanufactured:
Primary Power Valve (Hg):
Primary Discharge Nozzle Size (in):
Secondary Discharge Nozzle Size (in):
Secondary Power Valve:
Throttle Linkage Type:
Includes Summit Racing carburetor performance tuning DVD.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
After years of research and development, and thousands of hours of testing, we're excited to bring you Summit Racing Street & Strip® carburetors! These 4-barrel, square bore carbs have top-dollar features at a nice Summit® price, like:
* 100% wet flow tested and ready to run out of the box
* All aluminum construction for warp resistance and excellent calibration retention
* One-piece design that eliminates gaskets below the fuel line for leak-free operation
* Dual 30cc accelerator pumps (mechanical secondary models only), and annular boosters
* Interchangeable discharge nozzles and idle circuit restriction
* Exclusive color-coded vacuum ports for easier installation
* Thick base plate sealing surfaces
* High-flowing power valve channel with a valve guaranteed for a million miles
* Externally adjustable center-hung floats, clear-sight glass float windows
* Easy-adjust choke (electric choke models only)
Summit Racing Street & Strip® carburetors give you great throttle response and street performance in a bolt-and-go package. They have a tumble-polished body and black anodized trim for great looks. New carburetors include a chrome-steel barbed-fitting fuel line, base gaskets, and hardware to make installation a breeze. Grab one today and put proven performance under your hood at an affordable Summit® price.