Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Green light compounding pad is for use on fresh paint and in high humidity climates where wax may cake.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
These 9 in. round pads from Schlegel are made from high-quality, 11/2 in. thick foam with a unique, twin-beveled edge that helps your power buffer reach even the most complex contours of your bodywork.
Schlegel foam buffing pads are available in 5 styles to suit your buffing needs:
* Heavy cutting buffing pad (black) is designed for surfaces with heavy oxidation and pitting and removes wet sanding scratches
* Medium cutting buffing pad (yellow) removes light oxidation on base coat/clear coat paint systems
* Light compounding buffing pad (green) is for use on fresh paint and in high-humidity climates where wax may cake
* Final finishing buffing pad (blue) is designed for scratchless, everyday polishing and will remove swirl marks and leave behind a high gloss
* Ultrafine polishing pad (white) is for use on darker colors, exotic paints, and restoration finishes