Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Installation Kit Required:
Fits 3 in. leaf springs with shackles that swing from the top down only. Will not fit with an overload spring above the leaf spring pack.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
These Roadmaster active suspension systems are like helper springs, sway bars, and traction bars, all in one package.
* Improved driver control, safety, and stability, with or without a load
* Eliminate sway and reduce roll on corners
* Reduce axle wrap and wheel hop
* Strengthen rear leaf springs for towing or hauling maximum loads with maximum safety
* Absorb loads, rather than resist them, thereby ensuring a much more comfortable ride
* Eliminate the need for fitting extra blades, which harden the ride
* Better handling and control in windy and rough road conditions
* Easy to install--can be fitted in approximately 60 minutes with no welding or drilling
* Secured under their own coil spring tension
* User-friendly--once installed, no adjustment or maintenance required
* Manufactured from high-grade alloy spring steel
* Save money and minimize wear on tires, shocks, shackles, and leaf springs