Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Rear Main Seal Style:
Short Block Piston Style:
Connecting Rod Beam Style:
Engine Block Material:
Main Journal Type:
Deck Height (in):
Timing Cover Included:
Harmonic Balancer Included:
A small base circle camshaft is recommended with this short block. This engine requires the use of an external balance design damper. A balance plate is included with this engine, if it’s retained then an internal balance design flexplate or flywheel is required. To use an external balance design flexplate or flywheel the balance plate must be removed before installation.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
You spend a lot of time working on your car; spend a little more time looking at crate engines, and you will see the BluePrint difference! BluePrint engines are a great choice for your next crate engine. You want horsepower--hey, that's why you're here, right? But just as importantly, you want to get that horsepower from a solid, reputable company that does the job right and stands behind it. BluePrint custom-built crate and stroker performance engines are always balanced and dyno-tested. Whether you're building a kit car, race car, hot rod, or just a sweet old memory, BluePrint Engines are ready to add a lot of muscle to your fun!
* Seasoned, hand-picked cores, max bore .040 in. (1969-79 driver side dipstick)
* Cylinder wall thickness "Sonic tested"
* Cylinders bore angle corrected to be 90 degrees perpendicular to crank centerline
* Cylinder bore centerline corrected to be exactly centered over crank centerline
* Decks machined parallel to crank centerline
* Right and left side decks machined equal distance from crank centerline
* Main bearing bores align-honed to correct size and straightness
* Cylinders computer-honed to tolerance of .0002 in.
* Cylinders plateau-finished for virtually instant break-in
* Screw-in oil galley plugs installed in place of soft plugs
* Standard or 10-10, select castings only
* Blacklight magnafluxed
* Stress-relieved and shot-peened
* Indexed and stroke corrected during grinding
* Oil hole chamfered for improved flow
* Super "micro-polish" for superior finish