Manufacturer's Part Number:
Spark Plug Wire Sets
Mallory Marine Promaster Spark Plug Wire Sets
Summit Racing Part Number:
Distributor Terminal Ends:
Distributor Boot Color:
Distributor Boot Material:
Spark Plug Boot Ends:
Spark Plug Boot Color:
Spark Plug Boot Material:
Coil Wire Included:
Sold as a set.
Designed to fit Prestolite distributors.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Mallory Marine Promaster spark plug wire sets are constructed with only the premium-quality materials that you would expect from the ignition leader. Built specifically for marine applications, these wire sets are designed for a custom fit for each application--the correct boots and correct length for a perfect fit! Open the box and you can see the quality of our premiere line of spark plug wires.
Additional features include:
* Ultra-low resistance spiral core delivers high energy output for maximum spark at the plug
* Excellent RFI/EMI suppression for even the most sensitive high-tech on-board electronics
* 8mm ozone-resistant blue silicone jacket repels water, oil, grease, and fuel and withstands temperatures of up to 500 degrees
* 100 percent KEVLAR® inner core for superior strength, which virtually eliminates breakage
* Layered inner carbon conductive element for excellent RFI/EMI suppression
* Special Promaster Mag Core SSC wire wrap provides extremely low resistance and faster current flow for hotter spark and longer spark duration
* High-density Ethylene-Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) to eliminate bleed-through from low-resistance, high-output Promaster Mag Core
* Tightly woven fiberglass braid forms a permanent bond between the EPDM inner layer and the outer silicone jacket to increase wire strength and eliminate terminal pull-off
* 100 percent silicone jacket and boots provide superior protection against chemicals, oil, moisture, and abrasion
* Ready-to-install and custom-fit for your specific application