Manufacturer's Part Number:
Lincoln Electric AC/DC 225/125 Stick Welders
Summit Racing Part Number:
Minimum Welder Output (amps):
Maximum Welder Output (amps):
Minimum Electrode Diameter:
Maximum Electrode Diameter:
Gun and Cable Included:
Gas Regulator Included:
Gas Bottle Included:
Sold as a kit.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
These Lincoln Electric AC/DC 225/125 stick welders are the deluxe versions of the world-renowned AC-225 arc welders. They use the same traditional design of the AC-225s but add the smoother, more stable DC welding arc. They are ideal for farm, shop, and home use where improved arc welding performance is desired. The AC/DC 225/125 stick welders feature an arc welding power source with an AC welding output range of 40-225 amps and a DC welding output range of 30-125 amps. They are also an extremely useful stick-welding power source for maintenance repair, fabrication, construction, erecting, and hardfacing applications. These welders can also be used for cutting and piercing holes in steel. Each welder includes an insulated electrode holder and cable, a heavy-duty work clamp and cable, a helpful welder's guide, and an input cable with an attached plug.
Additional features include:
* Attached input power cable and plug for easy installation
* Easy to operate with front-mounted AC/DC polarity switch and full-range amperage selector switch for accurate and dependable procedure setting
* Traditional design provides long life and low-cost operation
* Compact size allows for easy storage and handling
* AC or DC welding output for complete stick-welding versatility
* Smooth arc makes it easy to weld with different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel, and hardfacing electrodes
* Electrode polarity switch on the front of the machine lets you select a DC welding arc where a stable arc is essential
* Select an AC welding arc for large-diameter, general-purpose electrodes for welding heavier plates where higher deposition rates and travel speeds are desired
* Electrode selection chart on the machine case provides quick and easy reference guide for amperage selection
* 225 amp AC output is enough for 3/16 in. diameter general-purpose mild steel electrodes and all 5/32 in. diameter electrodes
* 125 amp DC output is enough for most 1/8 in. electrodes
* Fan-cooled for extra thermal protection
* Vermin-resistant mesh bottom keeps rodents and pests out of the case
* Powder paint finish for high corrosion resistance
* NEMA-rated (60 Hz only)
* UL-listed and CSA-approved (60 Hz only)
* Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements
Most Helpful Reviews
1 Customer Reviews for Lincoln Electric K1297 - Lincoln Electric AC/DC 225/125 Stick Welders
Average Customer Review
+See All 1 Reviews
Summit Racing Verified Purchase
The box was banged up upon arrival. Machine still worked fine, good quality welds for short to moderate work loads.
found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful?
April 02, 2014