Manufacturer's Part Number:
KBS RustSeal Rust Preventative Coatings
Summit Racing Part Number:
Rust inhibitors and preventatives
Primary Paint Color:
Manufacturer Paint Color:
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
With premium quality materials and advanced color formulations, KBS RustSeal rust preventative coatings are the perfect present-day answer for 21st Century rust protection and your third and final step in the KBS 3-step system to get rid of rust forever. RustSeal is a one-part, ready-to-use, high-solids content, rust-preventive coating that's actually hardened by exposure to moisture. It's impervious to road salts and most every chemical and flows out to a smooth, beautiful, rock-hard, tough, ceramic-like coating that's tough to chip or scratch and won't crack or peel.
Other features and benefits include:
* High surface tolerance for many different types of applications
* Apply directly over treated rust
* Single-component formula
* Widest array of nonporous color formulas
* Combines with atmospheric moisture to cure
* Excellent surface penetration and adhesion
* Forms permanent nonporous barrier against moisture and oxygen
* Waterproof coating strengthened by repeated exposure to moisture
* Mold and mildew-resistant
* High abrasion and chemical resistance
* Repels fuels, oils, most acids and alkalis, and graffiti
* Withstands temperatures of up to 600 degrees F (316 degrees C)
* Brush, roll, or spray application
* Superior flow and leveling
* Flexible coating, allowing expansion and contraction
* Compatible with all paint systems
* Moderate UV stability
Most Helpful Reviews
1 Customer Reviews for KBS Coatings 4401 - KBS RustSeal Rust Preventative Coatings
Average Customer Review
+See All 1 Reviews
Summit Racing Verified Purchase
I've used this before. Excellent paint for chassis and roll cages. Levels smooth and resemble powder coating. Doesn't stick too good to new metal though, but works gray on rusty surfaces......just like it's supposed too.
found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful?
September 02, 2014