Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Some vehicle applications require a custom tune or programmer updates before installation. Please read all instructions and check the manufacturer’s website for these tuning updates before installing the programmer on your vehicle.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Edge Evolution programmers provide three power levels designed to extract the most performance from the fuel you are using. The levels are Transmission Only, Tow, and High Performance.
* Sleek design that stays with the vehicle as a state-of-the-art gauge display
- The Evolution programmers can display up to four of 19 different parameters at a time in an easy-to-read format. The Evolution programmers monitor vital engine data such as engine load, oil temperature, coolant temperature, and transmission fluid temperature, just to name a few
* Programmable in under 20 seconds
* Ship with a custom-designed mounting pod designed to make them look factory-installed
* USB that can be updated over the Internet
* Display and clear diagnostic trouble codes
* Advanced tuning options
- Adjust speed and rev limiter
- Shift points and pressure
- Improve throttle response
- Adjust tire size and gear ratio for proper shifting
- WOT fuel and octane rating
* Perform 0-60 quarter-mile, eighth-mile, and 60 ft. performance tests and reaction times as well as display mph, time, and distance. Hook them up to your PC and you can even view estimated flywheel horsepower and quarter-mile times
* Datastream - choose up to 19 different user-defined parameters at a time to graph up to 60 seconds worth of streaming data on your PC
* Alert and record - they sound an audible alert when user-set values are reached and automatically record the highest value of key parameters