11/8/2013 - News
Go To the 2013 SEMA Show at OnAllCylinders!
The 2013 SEMA Show is in full swing-and you can be there without getting out of ypur big comfy chair. Just visit our blog, OnAllCylinders, and take a virtual tour of the entire show! You'll get the latest scoop from the auotmakers, see radical concept vehicles, check out project vehicles from leading hot rodders and customizers, and learn about the very latest products for virtually everything with four wheels and an engine.
The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world. It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. We're talking about 3.2 million square feet of manufacturer exhibits and display vehicles including:
- 12 exhibitor sections—Racing & Performance, Restyling & Car Care Accessories, Trucks, SUVs & Off-Road, Tools & Equipment, Powersports & Utility Vehicles, Restoration Marketplace, Wheels & Accessories, Hot Rod Alley, and more
- New Products Showcase with over 2,000 newly developed parts and accessories
- 500-plus feature vehicle displays
- Major news announcements and new concept vehicles from top vehicle manufacturers, including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Toyota, and more
- Celebrity appearances including Chip Foose, "Big Daddy" Don Garlits, custom painter and fabricator JoAnn Bortles, John Force, and Richard Petty