7/3/2013 - Media
The Actron U-Scan Code Reader Turns Your Smartphone into a Diagnostic Tool
Put your Apple or Android smartphone to work diagnosing vehicle problems.
Why It’s Cool: U-Scan from Actron turns your smartphone into a vehicle diagnostics tool. Simply download the U-Scan app, plug the U-Scan into your vehicle’s diagnostic port, then plug the phone into the U-Scan. Now you’re ready to diagnose trouble codes, monitor emissions, check sensors, and even clear your check engine light.
U-Scan App Features
• QuickCheck will read codes and definitions, erase codes and turn-off check engine light, and monitor emissions
• AutoLink will automatically identify most 2000 and newer model year vehicles
• TrueLink will link to all 1996 and newer vehicles
• Vehicle Activity Log provides history of vehicle tests and procedures
• MyGarage allows you to manage multiple vehicles
You can also upgrade the U-Scan with the following features (at extra cost):
• CodeConnect: assists you with millions of top reported and ASE-verified fixes so you can better diagnose and fix your vehicle. They are prioritized by the most likely fix specific to vehicle make, model and year
• ABS Data: provides access to brake codes and definitions related to the ABS warning light for most 1996 and newer GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, and Hyundai vehicles
• Live Data: lets you read and graph live data sensors, rpm, coolant temperature, and more for faster diagnosis
Part Number: ANM-CP9599
Summit Racing carries a large selection of Actron products including scanning tools, timing lights, compression and other test kits, and multimeters.