5/10/2013 - Media
Superchips iHawk Performance Meter Now Available at Summit Racing Equipment
Control a dyno, drag strip, data logger, and more from your iPhone or iPad.
What It Is: Superchips iHawk Performance Meter
Why It's Cool: Finally, a good reason to own an iPhone. The iHawk Performance Meter is like having a portable dyno, digital gauge kit, trouble code scanner, data logger, and quarter-mile drag strip you can control with an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The iHawk uses iMiken's patent-pending AccuPerformance system to acquire vehicle data, weather data, and performance data and integrate them all to provide accurate results. The Bluetooth-enabled iHawk LINQ module plugs into the OBD-II diagnostic port under the dash. Just download the iHawk app from the Apple iTunes App Store and you’re in business.
• Calculate precise 0 to 60 and quarter-mile times
• Measure vehicle acceleration corrected for atmospheric conditions (requires web connection)
• Data log any vehicle parameter
• Real-time dashboard and one-touch data logging
• Customizable gauges can easily be set to show 100s of vehicle parameters, in any combination
• Easily flick through multiple dashboards, gauge screens, and other diagnostic choices
• Can be used with other Bluetooth devices (OnStar, hands-free calling, etc.)
• Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
• Real-time weather data
• Share results via e-mail and Facebook
Part Number: SRC-379505
Where to Get One: Order online at SummitRacing.com or call Summit Racing at 1-800-230-3030
Other Stuff Worth Knowing: Own a 2010 or 2011 Camaro SS? Give it an easy performance boost with a Superchips Limited Edition Camaro Flashpaq Tuner. Limited to just 350 units, the tuner offers two additional performance tune levels over the standard Camaro Flashpaq and comes with a dandy Superchips ball cap.