8/29/2014 - Media
Scorpion Endurance Series Roller Rocker Arms: More Valve Lift Means More Power
Add a set of Scorpion Endurance Series Roller Rocker Arms to your engine and you can make some extra power. The rockers’ higher-than-stock ratio helps increase overall valve lift, which aids airflow and combustion efficiency. And that means more horsepower.
Since the Scorpion rocker arms are full rollers with CNC machined aluminum bodies, they help reduce valvetrain friction and weight—and that further improves horsepower potential. Features include:
• Can handle .950 inches valve lift and 950 lbs. of open valve spring pressure
• Aerospace-grade 7000 series aluminum
• Precision ground need bearings and centerless-ground fulcrums
• Ground pin and roller tips
• Burr-free trunnion through holes
• Large machined seats
• Black oxide coated steel parts
• Fit under most stock height valve covers with no interference
Scorpion Endurance Series Roller Rocker Arms are available for small and big block Chevy, small block Ford, Ford 351C/M, Ford 429/460, and Pontiac 389-455 in a variety of ratios.