12/11/2013 - Media
New at Summit Racing: Craftsman Industrial Tools
Craftsman-quality tools in extra-heavy duty flavor. Craftsman Industrial tools are American-made, industrial-grade tools built to tackle your most difficult jobs at work or in your garage. Of course, they are covered by Craftsman’s lifetime warranty. Summit Racing has a huge selection of Craftsman Industrial tools, including wrenches, ratchets, breaker bars, and tool chests like these:
255-Piece Mechanics Tool Set
These Craftsman Industrial 255-piece mechanics tool sets feature a large variety of the popular SAE and metric sizes to complete almost any job.
• 1/4 and 3/8 inch drive 6-point socket sets
• 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 inch drive 12-point socket sets
* 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 inch drive 6-point deep well socket sets
• 3/8 and 1/2 inch drive 12-point deep well socket sets
• 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 inch drive quick release ratchets and extension bars
• 1/4 inch drive spinner handle
• 1/4 inch drive male to 3/8 inch drive female adapter
* 3/8 inch drive hex bit sockets
• 3/8 inch drive T-40 Torx and T-55 Torx bit sockets
• 3/8 inch drive 5/8 and 13/16 inch spark plug sockets
• 3/8 inch drive 13/16 inch flex socket
• SAE and metric combination wrench sets
• Screwdriver bit set
• SAE and metric hex key sets
Reverse Ratcheting Combination Wrench Sets
Craftsman Industrial SAE and metric reversible ratcheting combination wrench sets are designed with ratcheting box ends—no need to lift between turns. Their one-hand reversing lever allows you to easily switch directions, and their fine-tune ratcheting action (72 teeth) turns fasteners with only a five degree arc. They also feature a 12 degree offset box end so you can get the job done quickly without bashing up your knuckles.
Black Oxide Combination Wrench Sets
Get a grip on the most demanding work conditions with a Craftsman Industrial black oxide combination wrench set. They are manufactured from tough alloy steel with a black oxide finish that provides excellent corrosion and rust resistance. The black oxide finish won't chip or flake off, so the wrenches are ideal for facilities that require tools with a no-chip/no-flake surface. The wrench sets are available in metric and SAE.