9/12/2013 - Media
Get More Power with Taylor ThunderVolt 8.2mm Ignition Wires from Summit Racing
Ignition wires that are dyno-proven to increase horsepower and torque.
Why They’re Cool: More power from a simple wire swap? According to Taylor, yes. Its ThunderVolt 8.2mm wires are dyno-proven to conduct more spark energy than competing wires. More spark to the plugs means better combustion—and that means more horsepower and torque, smoother idle, and improved fuel economy.
• Ferrite spiral core blend of copper/nickel alloy bonded by a conductive acrylic cover
• Low 40 ohms/ft. resistance for optimum RFI and EMI suppression
• Compatible with most ignition systems and electronic components
• 100% double-layer silicone outer jacket for heat protection up to 600º F
• Silicone plug boots with vibration-proof double spring locking terminals
• Wires fit most OEM wire looms
Thundervolt 8.2mm Ignition Wires are available in universal-fit sets and custom-fit sets for many GM, Ford, Mopar, AMC/Jeep, and import engines. The wires are available in black, red, and blue.