3/22/2013 - Media
Classic Instruments V8 Speedster Series Gauges Now Available at Summit Racing Equipment
Add a touch of Art Deco class to your hot rod's dashboard.
What They Are: Classic Instruments V8 Speedster Series Gauges
Why They’re Cool: Gauges that embody America’s hot rod heritage. Created by Viper designer Tom Gale, the V8 Speedster Series gauges have a raised chrome plated V8 emblem on the spun and engine-turned aluminum dials. Even the pointer is chrome-plated.
The six-gauge kit includes:
• 3 3/8 inch diameter electronic tachometer, 0-8,000 rpm
• 3 3/8 inch diameter electronic speedometer, 0-140 mph with odometer
• 2 1/8 inch diameter electric water temperature gauge, 0-280 degrees
• 2 1/8 inch diameter electric oil pressure gauge, 0-100 psi
• 2 1/8 inch diameter electric fuel level gauge
• 2 1/8 inch diameter electric voltmeter
The gauges are also available indivdually.
Where to Get Them: Order online at SummitRacing.com or call Summit Racing at 1-800-230-3030
Other Stuff Worth Knowing: Summit Racing also carries Classic Instruments’ Sky Drive GPS Speedometer Sensors. Calibrate your ride’s speedometer from the convenience of your own garage in less than a minute. Designed to work with any Classic Instruments or other manufacturer’s speedometers.