10/2/2013 - Media
American Tonneau Company Tri-Fold Tonneaus from Summit Racing: Affordable, American-Made Cargo Protection
Cargo protection that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.
Why They’re Cool: Made in the USA, American Tonneau Company’s tri-fold tonneau covers give you full truck bed and cargo coverage when you need it, and fold back to provide open bed space when hauling larger loads. These soft tonneaus come fully assembled. Simply align the cover on your truck bed and tighten the front and rear fiberglass-reinforced nylon clamps to the bed—no tools needed. When you need an open bed, simply release the tail clamps, fold the cover open and attach the securing buckles, and you're ready to go.
Other features include:
• Heavy-duty fabric tonneau permanently stitched to frame with marine grade thread that resists mildew and rot
• Rub strip around tonneau perimeter to prevent wear
• Strong, lightweight extruded aluminum frame and bows
• Arched bows help prevent water pooling
• Heavy duty hinges and foam seals keep the elements out of the truck bed
• 10 year warranty on tonneau, limited lifetime warranty on the frame
• 1999-2013 Chevy/GMC full size, 2004-12 Colorado/Canyon
• 2004-12 Ford F-150, 1999-2012 F-250/350 Super Duty, 1983-2011 Ranger
• 2003-13 Dodge/Ram full size, 2005-10 Dakota
• 2007-13 Toyota Tundra, 2005-12 Tacoma
• 2004-13 Nissan Titan, 2005-13 Frontier