Tech Answer

I want to install a TH-700-R4 transmission into a vehicle that doesn't have a computer. What will I need?

We offer several components that will allow this type of installation. The Converter Lock-up will allow converter lock-up operation in non-stock applications. You should also consider the TV cable #70242, which can be used for conversions as this is an adjustable length cable. B&M also offers a linkage adapter kit #90747 that can be used to position the TV cable. This adapter will save a lot of fabrication.

Back to Results

Expert Advice & News

Expert Advice


Free Catalog

Our famous Summit Racing catalog and specialty catalogs too!

Sign UpArrow

Sign Up for E-mail

Get up to speed with special offers and event info!

Sign UpArrow

As Seen on TV

Featured products from your favorite shows!

View NowArrow

New Parts

Your headquarters for the hottest new products!

View NowArrow